HPLC / UHPLC Polymer Seals Applications
Throughout most high pressure and ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography lab systems, seal leakage can lead to tragic failure, system contamination and interruption.
Over time the seal in every HPLC/UHPLC lab system will wear out and must be replaced. Our seals are manufactured from PTFE with additives which formulate an advanced polymer blend that reduces the possibility to “cold flow or creep”. Other materials available are ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW) or Polyether ether ketone (PEEK).
Our seals for HPLC and UHPLC equipment are uniquely designed, engineered, and manufactured to conform around the pump piston. These seals offer active sealing for use in a wide range of operational temperatures, low or high pressures and pump media types, with a resistance to abrasives.
- Excellent for low friction applications
- High pressure sealing performance
- Custom engineered polymers and designs
- Resistance to a range of various solvents
- Engineered for a variety unique applications
- Applicable for next generation HPLC/UHPLC applications