Hytrel©, property of Dupont, is a TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer with good aging properties at high temperatures. It combines good resilience, temperature and chemical resistance with strength and durability. Hytrel can be used as sealing elements such as wipers, back-up rings and road seals pre-loaded with elastomer o-rings.
Hytrel is a versatile thermoplastic elastomer resin that can flex in multiple directions, cycle after cycle, long after rubber would break.
Learn more about Hytrel by downloading this guide HERE.
Advanced EMC makes the following products out of Hytrel:
- Spring Energized Seals
- Rotary Shaft Seals
- Injection Molded Tubes
- Parts for Medical Devices
- and more!
Want to learn more? Contact us today!
- Heat resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Cable insulation and jacketing
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Food Contact Materials
- Innovative Furniture Design
- Medical Device Materials
- Plastics For Sporting Goods
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Seals and Gaskets
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Thermoplastic Tubing and Elastomeric Hose