PEEK Polymer in Oil and Gas
As stated in the previous post Environmental Impact of PEEK in Oil & Gas in the “Take a Peek“ series, the oil and gas industry of today is focusing on three main challenges:
- minimizing environmental impact,
- finding new sources for depleting oil and gas resources, and
- maximizing efficiency.
This second post in the series looks at how PEEK (polyether ether ketone) contributes to the search for new sources of oil and gas.
Other addtional informative posts on PEEK polymer components as excellent alternative source:
- Dummys Guide to Composite Materials for Wear Components
- Ball Valve Seals – 6 Key Materials You Should Know About
- Polymer Sacrifice: Carbon Fiber Reinforced PEEK as a Wear Component Material