PEEK (polyether ether ketone) Contribution
There are three major priorities in the oil and gas industry today:
- minimizing environmental impact,
- finding new sources for depleting oil and gas resources, and
- maximizing efficiency.
This is the first in a series of three articles discussing how PEEK (polyether ether ketone) contributes to meeting the modern goals of the oil and gas industry. In this article, we will focus on how PEEK can be used to minimize the environmental impact.
Other key articles on PEEK components:
- 5 Top Reasons Why PEEK is Popular Choice for Seals
- Five Fascinating Characteristics of PEEK as a Bearing Material
- Polymer Sacrifice: Carbon Fiber Reinforced PEEK as a Wear Component Material